<< P 6726 American... P 6724 BBCによる高齢... >>

P 6725 スウェーデンの公的扶助:Q&A



FAQs about Social Assistance
Short answers to frequently asked questions

For more detailed information, please contact the Social Services (Socialtjänsten) in your municipality or read the “Further questions” below.

Who should I contact?
Contact the Social Services office (Socialtjänsten) in the municipality where you live. If
you are temporarily in another municipality and need help urgently, you can contact that municipality’s Social Services.
by jpflege | 2010-09-24 20:17 | 908 生活保護
<< P 6726 American... P 6724 BBCによる高齢... >>